2012年11月18日日曜日

Men in Black 3

Good evening, everyone. I like watching movies and reading books, but I don’t have a time to watch or read recently. However, this weekend I could get the time to watch a movie, so I want to write about a movie which I watched in this weekend, MIB 3. Of course, the movie has been known all over the world, so maybe you have watched already.

 MIB means Men in Black, and there were many men who wear black suits. This movie is 3rd of the series, and about 10 years spend from second story. Agent J who starring Will Smith went
 to a travel which like time jump, and he back to 1969 for help to agent K who starring Tommy Lee Jones this time. It was really excited story to me. I thought that how cool the men, and why they have such a long legs. I was really sorry, but I felt that if they were all Japanese, we wanted to watch like now. Of course, I like Japanese actors, and I love Japanese movies, too.

 My favorite character was Griffin who can see many futures and he was a very important key man in this movie, but I want to enjoy the movie, so I don’t write about him. I didn't find out the people who cameo appears Justin Bieber and Lady GAGA in the movie this time, but I was really excited the movie, so I couldn't find out her. If you watched the movie and you could find out, please tell me which scene were they in. I like to watch aliens which in the movie, because I couldn't imagine that what color they have? or how long they are? or what’s name the stars which they are from?, so I was really fun to watch and know them. There were all high quality in the movie, so I thought that the aliens maybe live in the earth after every I watched the series. If there were some aliens in the earth, I want all human to kind for the aliens, and their lives are easy and comfortable one. However, I don’t want to see the aliens which they don’t like human, but I want to know about their lives and their planets.

 Do you believe the aliens or not? If they were in the earth, do you want to see them?

 That’s all today. Thank you for reading : ) Please tell me your weekend story!

413 words/ 7,933 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿