2012年11月15日木曜日

Rakugo

Good evening, everyone. I am going to write about Rakugo which is traditional comic storytelling in Japan. We have learned about it in inter – cultural communication class, and we have to translate Japanese to English each one story which we choose. It’s so hard for me to translate it, but I have to try, so I am going to put on this blog. It maybe not perfect, so if you have any advice, please tell me.

The Liars Town

 A small town, the Liars has been known the people who live in there always tell lies from morning till night. Yahachi was the most famous man who especially tells many lies, so one day a man visited him to challenge. But, there is nothing so difficult as to find a person who you want to see in the town. At last, he found out Yahachi’s house, but there was only a child, and he said
“My father wasn’t here.”
“Where does he go?”
 “Mt. Fuji has leaned, so he went to there to prop up with toothpick.”
A man who challenge to Yahachi was really surprised at the child.
“What? I’m no match for this kid. Yahachi must be stronger than his son. I had better back my home.” The man ran back his home hurry.
After a short time, Yahachi came back, and he told his son.
“I saw a big bottle of wine which was went through the cloud.” But, his son didn’t lose.
 “Oh, really? I saw a big cork which likes an island.”
 “There is no such a cork, you’re a liar.”
 “Hey, father. If you say I’m a liar, of course you too. Because It’s impossible to cap such a bottle without a big size one.”
 And then, the father couldn’t say any words.




 That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )

 308 words/ 7,520 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿