2012年11月20日火曜日

Christmas Party Plan

Hello, everyone. Today is November 20th, and Christmas comes soon. There are a lot of things of Christmas in the city or shops, so I am looking forward to coming the day.

 I have planed about the Christmas party with my favorite friends on December 24th. Most people are going to spend the day with their lover, but we are going to held the party which like Joshi kai. I can’t help waiting the day. Now, I have thought the plan, and I want to write about the Christmas party after the day.

 If you have good idea about Christmas party, please tell me. I want my friends to enjoy the party.

 That’s all. Thank you for reading : )
120 words/ 8,603 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Asuka.

    It sounds nice. December is feast season. It makes us fun.
    I hope you really enjoy "Joshikai".

    Toshi

    返信削除