2012年11月20日火曜日

Dinner


Hello, everyone. It’s so cold today, isn’t it? I want to write about a dinner with my friend from junior high school. November 9th is my birthday, so I was celebrated by my friends, and I was very glad. Everyone gave me sweets, because I love them, and said to me “Happy birthday!!” That day was so great day for me.
My friends, Michiko, Asami and Yukina celebrated me, too. We went to dinner together, and they gave me birthday presents and birthday cake. The birthday presents were room wear and clothes which I want and a muffler which pink. They are so cute, and I thought that I will take care of them to use them for a long time. Also, they paid my dinner, so I want to do same thing when their birthday.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )  
145 words/ 8,483 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿