2012年11月19日月曜日

BR2-9 Jumanji

“Alan ran across the room and threw his arms around his father. ‘Dad! Dad!’ he said happily. ‘I’m sorry.’ ” (p.33)

This passage is in my favorite scene which Alan and Sarah came back to 1969 again, and Alan could say sorry to his father finally. I was always sad to watch the scene which Alan’s father, Sam Parrish had gone and he sacrificed all his money for searching Alan. I was moved, because they had a quarrel when they met the last time, but Sam never gave up to finding his son. I was really glad to watching the scene which they could meet again, and moreover I was glad to saving Judy and Peter’s parents’ life. I think that the game has started in 1969 for saving their life and protecting Judy and Peter’s happiness. Also, I love the last scene which we can’t see the movie, because the scene was not in. Alan and Sarah gave Christmas presents to Judy and Peter, and it was a shoes which named Jumanjis. They didn’t remember about the game and Alan and Sarah, but Alan and Sarah looked them with very happily smile. If I didn’t read the book, I can’t know the last scene, so I was happy.

Strasser, Todd. (1997). Jumanji. Penguin Readers: London.
216 words/ 8,338 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿