2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite color

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is my favorite color. The world is filled with colors. What color do you like?

I have not my favorite of color, because the colors which everything are beautiful for me, so I can’t choose one. However, I have a color which is I am not good at wearing as clothes or shoes. The color is pink. I like pink, but I think that pink is good for cute girls or children, but it is not good for me, so I don’t want to wear something pink. I think the pink is the color of cute girls. I want to know about compatibility of the color, because I don’t know what color gets along well with another one. I love the orange color in the winter, because it looks warm for me, and sweet potatoes which are color of orange are taste in the winter. I think that the color is important for meals, so I choose bright red, green or yellow vegetables, and that makes our meals look tasty.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!
189 words/ 8,122 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿