2012年11月26日月曜日

Shopping : )

Good evening, everyone. I was late for American History’s class last Saturday, because the weather information was wrong. I was really sad.

  I am going to write about my holiday plan which I did. I wanted to go shopping, so 23rd I went to shopping with my older sister. We ate sushi for lunch, because we like it. My sister bought a coat which she wanted, a boots, a cute white shirt, fluffy knit sweater and so on. I like to watching and talking while shopping, so we were talking which like “This color is more matcher to you than that one.” Or “You have already had a knit shirt like this one, so you don’t have to buy it.” I bought a tops which was yellow color and a muffler and two socks which were fluffy, so it maybe make me warm. I want to bottoms which make me warm, so I want to go UNIQLO.

  It will be colder than now, and winter comes soon, so we have to ready. Are you ready to welcome to winter? What do you want?

  That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
192 words / 8,795 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿