2012年11月11日日曜日

BR2-8 Puss in Boots

“Your Royal Highness, I have brought you a gift from my master, the Duke of Carabas.” (p.12)

This story is one of fairy tales in Tales of Mother Goose which was written by Charles Perrault, but Puss in Boots has been passed by word of mouth. Puss is a cat which can talk, and he was so clever. His master, Tom who was the youngest of three brothers thought that he was unlucky and he will have to eat Puss for his life when his father died. I think, however, Puss was the best one among his father left them. Puss has known about what he should do for his master’s happiness in the future, and he did everything which he had to do. Puss was not any mistakes, so his master trusted Puss always. When I finished reading this book, I want Puss to help my future, because I will be anything I want if Puss likes me. However, there was not Puss in the real world, so we have to do everything ourselves for our future. I want Tom who is Puss’ master to take care of Puss until he died.

Patchett, Fiona. (2005). Puss in Boots. Usborne: London.
201 words/ 6,679 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿