2012年11月14日水曜日

Spanish meeting

Good morning, everyone. It’s cold this morning, isn’t it? I want to write about my holiday.

I went to Mexican restaurant with my friends of Spanish class last Saturday. That was very fun, because I could become friends who I have never told with, so I was really glad. Also, the Mexican foods were taste very good. They were hot, and I like hot foods. Eriko who is my friend of Eibei and she also takes Spanish class doesn’t like onion, but there were a lot of onions in the all Mexican foods, so she tried to take off the onions. She looked so busy.

  We presented to Mr. Okamura who is our Spanish teacher, because his birthday is November 18th, so we wanted to celebrate his birthday. We brought a birthday cake, and a chocolate plate which was written that “¡Feliz cumpleaños! Senior Okamura” was on the cake. Also, we wrote a message which was to Mr. Okamura each, and the message put on a square piece of high-quality paperboard for telling our feelings. He looked glad, so we were really glad to seeing the smile. He became 59 years old, and we want to celebrate his 60 years old birthday, too.

After we enjoyed the time when ate and drank at the restaurant, we went to karaoke or a bar. Senior year’s students went to a bar to drink, and I went to karaoke with Eriko, Sahoko, Yusei, George and Junpei. I am not good at singing, so I didn’t sing any song, but I really enjoyed the time, because they has good voice and they were very good at singing. I want to be good at singing, but I like listening the singing which someone’s. It was not long time we spend at the karaoke, because we had to back home by train, but it was really good time to me.

I took some picture when we were the restaurant, but my sister has my digital camera now, so I will put on the pictures to this blog someday.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )

351 words/ 7,212 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿