2012年11月26日月曜日

My favorite drink

Hello. This is my typing homework, and the topic is my favorite drink. People can’t live without something drink, so we drink something every day. What drink do you like?

My favorite drink is orange juice, but I can’t eat real orange, because I don’t like fruits. I don’t like their feelings in my mouth, but I like the taste, so I often drink fruits juice. There are orange and apple juice wherever I go like restaurants, theaters, and bakery, so I can drink whenever I want. That is very good. I love orange juice, but I often drink cocoa or corn soup in the winter, because I am sensitive to the cold, so I want to drink them better than orange juice. I can’t drink coffee, because I am not good at bitter taste. I don’t know what is the good point of coffee now. However, I want to be a woman who can drink coffee black, because such woman looks cool. It is about time to change that my favorite drink orange juice to corn soup.

That’s all. Thank you for reading : )!!
188 words/ 8,983 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. > I don’t know what is the good point of coffee now
    Well, coffee include caffeine,you know that?
    Its meke us more relax just like Tabacco.
    That's the reason why people like to drink it.
    I like to drink it every day.

    返信削除