2012年11月26日月曜日

BR2-10 The Mummy

“And Imhotep, the man, died. But he said something before he died. He said ‘This is not the end.’ ” (p.35)

This is one of my favorite movies. I can’t remember how many times I watched this movie, so I chose this as my book review. I enjoyed reading this book, because many picture were in the book, so I could remember the scene with the picture. There were a lot of moving mummy in the story, but there are not in the real world. If you watched the moving mummy, can you fight like O’Connell who is the hero of the story? I can’t, because it is too scary for me, but I want to read hieroglyphic like Evelyn who is the heroine in this story. The title of this movie called Hamunaptra in Japan, and the passage was translated ‘the die is just beginning’. And there was the last sentence ‘ Maybe this wasn’t end. Maybe it was the beginning.’ in this book. This ending made me excited.

Sommers, Stephen and Levithan, David. (2001). The mummy. Penguin Readers: London.
181 words/ 9,164 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿