2012年10月10日水曜日

MR-1 Up

Good morning, everyone. This is my movie review. I watched Up, and the movie was great, so I want everyone to watch this movie. Who is your favorite character?

I watched this, Up which was made by Disney Pixar. I have watched this movie many times, because the movie makes me happy, fun and a little sad. Up is called ‘the flying house of an old man, Carl’ in Japan. Why did they change the title to Up? I really look up to people who named these movies in different languages, because they have to understand what say about the movie, and moreover the name of movie needs to be fascinate people. I think that it’s great job. I love Russell who is a regular character in the movie, because he is cute and very interesting. Russell is very kind to everyone, so he was loved by the people around him and animals. He is a good child in spite of having some family trouble, and he is able to be kind to others. He can do that easily, so I want him to be happy.

 I love Dug which is a dog can speak, too. I want to talk with my dogs like that, because I can’t understand what they want. If they can speak in Japanese, we will get along better than now. I watched a short movie which was Dug’s story in the DVD. It was the story which was the birthday wish of Dug. When I finished watching the story, I felt that it was good for Dug and Carl to meet each other. The wish that he wanted a new master was fulfilled. Dug didn’t get along well with other dogs, but he was not wrong. I really glad to watching the scene which Carl said I am your master to Dug. I want Dug to help and take care of Carl, because he is an old man and had lost his precious wife. I felt Carl’s happiness when he was together with Ellie, and I have known everyday they have happiness even though the happiness is very small and if we live together with our precious people it makes the thing called life. Carl had lost the most important part of his heart, but Russell brings it back the part. This movie was great.

  Thank you for reading : )!!
396 words/ 3,562 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿