2012年10月16日火曜日

BR2-4 Christmas around the world

“ Everyone is fast asleep, waiting for the magic to begin.” (p.5)

 This book told me about Christmas in the world. Most Japanese are not Christian, but we cerebrate the day every year. I love Christmas, because I can eat cakes, chickens and more, and moreover we give Christmas presents each other. That is very fun, so I am interested in Christmas. This book’s pictures are very cute and looks fun, so I enjoyed reading the book. I think that it feel strange little for me to come the day which Christmas every country and everyone. Most people cerebrate December 25th in all over the world. I finished reading this book I felt that does Jesus Christ know people love himself in the future? Who was knowing that? People who live in the world have cerebrated Christmas for over 2,000 years. I want everyone to keep this cerebration.

 Sims, Lesley. (2005). Christmas around the world. Usborne: London
157 words/ 3,719 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿