2012年10月8日月曜日

Welcome Party

Good evening, everyone. Did you enjoy this weekend?
 I went to Nishigoshi for English Weekend on last Saturday and Sunday, so I am going to write about it later, but first of it I want to write about Welcome Party which was held last Wednesday. I took part in a party which was for exchange students, and they cooked their county’s dishes as our dinner. Those were good taste for us, so we had good time to eating. I joined the party with Nana, because we wanted to eat the meals and become friends of them. The party was very fun, and I got some friends who are Japanese. I told exchange students, too. I wish that it is easy for them to live in here, and I want them to love Japan. I thought that time passed so fast, because I enjoyed the party. I am not belong any clubs, so I didn’t have any senior grade student who I know, but Eriko introduced me to senior grade students. They were so kind, interesting people, so I was really glad to meet them. I want to take part in it if a party which like this time will hold again.
Welcome to Japan and KGU !!

That’s all today, and next which I write about English Weekend will be long. Thank you for reading : )
227 words/ 3,166 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿