2012年10月8日月曜日

My favorite vacation memory

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homeworks, and the topic is My favorite vacation memory. I have written this topic many times, so maybe you have read once.

I am going to write about my favorite vacation memory. I went on camp with my family, and it is one of my favorite vacation memories. We went to Oita by car, and we stayed a cottage beside Yamashita Rake. Yamashita Rake is large and the color is green. It is very beautiful, and we could see the rake from our cottage's window and out- air bath. Our cottage had four rest rooms and two hot springs which one of them is out- air bath and eight bed rooms. We did barbecue as our dinner. That is very taste, and we enjoyed that time very much. My younger sister ran away from ducks which live the rake around us, but the ducks followed her with noisy. That scene made us fun, so we were laughing.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!
172 words/ 2,755 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿