2012年7月2日月曜日

About My Keitai

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and wrote about my keitai. Most people have a keitai today. Of course, I have one. It is very useful, but it is dangerous, too. Keitai has a lot of personal information, so it use carefully. Do you use your keitai well?
I have a mobile phone which is not smart phone, because I often fall my mobile phone, so if I have a smart phone, I will break it at the first day. My mobile phone is orange, and a strap is Stitch which is a Disney character. I love Stitch, so I use the cleaner of Stitch. I always have my mobile phone, because it is the most important tool among my communication tool. I think that if I lose my mobile phone, I can’t do anything. I often use a camera, and I take a picture my family. I think that the most useful function is mail, because it can send and receive anywhere, and anytime. Nowadays, I am interested in expressions in keitai mail, because it is different between Japan to foreign countries. So, I want to know the difference and use it in my mail.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading :)
205 word/ 8,741 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Mobile phone, most of the people have one these days.
    I only know the one person who dont have it.only one person.

    You dont have to be worried about dropping your phone.
    Ive done many time,though.
    Looking forward to changing your mobile someday.

    返信削除