2012年7月2日月曜日

Paris, Banks of the Seine

Good morning, everyone. I’m going to write about the World Heritages of French. French has a lot of World Heritages, and they are very beautiful. I use many pictures to tell you, because I don’t want you to miss them.
First, the Seine is a river which about 780 km in French. The Seine is the second longest river in French, and a lot of bridges across the river.
Second is the Eiffel Tower, which is one of the most famous things in French. The Eiffel Tower was built only 2 years and 2 months for an international exposition which was held in French, but nobody died. That’s amazing thing. The tower is loved by citizen of Paris still now.
Next is Triumphal arch. As you know, there are some arches in French. The Triumphal arch means that the celebration of military wins and the people who were bring the wins. Do you know that Japan has the triumphal arch, too? Of course, the scale is big, Japan has a smaller than French.
  Last is the Louvre Museum. I think that everybody have heard once at least the museum name. Musee du Louvre in French, but I can’t understand what the place. The museum is one of the largest museums, and one of the oldest museums in Europe. The pyramid of glass which was designed by Ieoh Ming Pei is the famous point of tour. French has more beautiful place and things, so I want to go there someday. I want to talk to people in French, but I can’t speak French. I have to study for my dream.
That’s all. Thank you for reading : )
277 words/ 9,208 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿