2012年7月2日月曜日

BR1-11 The Monster Gang

"It's mirror writing!"(p.45)
I like this book so much!! I recommend you read this book. I love the yellow monster!! This book is children's play story. One day which a raining day, children was boring, so they were planning the game. Monster Gang is the game, and it is created by the children. The game which become monsters, they made their costume were handmade. I love the monster, because he is not bad monster. He is playful monster and he wasn't frightened for children. He ate chocolate cookies, and he played with children. The monster was very cute, and I want to meet the monster. I want the monster to write a letter like mirror writing in the book for me. That is really good surprised for me. I think that it is great to write a letter in the mirror writing. When I finished reading this book, I tried to write in the mirror writing, but I couldn’t write well. I want to write a letter in the mirror writing for my friends, because I think it is fun.

Everett, Felicity. (2002). The Monster Gang. Usborne:London.

Thank you for reading :)
190 words/ 8,931 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿