2012年6月24日日曜日

Tasmanian Wilderness

Hello, everyone. I'm going to write about Tasmanian Wilderness which is one of the World Heritage.

Have you ever heard Tasmanian Wilderness? Tasmanian Wilderness, which is a part of Australia, has a lot of green and many animals live in there. The most famous animal is Tasmanian Devil, which was harmful animals in the past, but they are protected by people in the world now. Right picture is the Tasmanian Devils. They look like a kitten or a big mouse. They are called devil, because animals which hunted by them raised a death cry and their voice like a devil. People afraid of the voice, so they called it Tasmanian Devil. Tasmanian Wilderness has many beautiful places, and a lot of people visit there. I want to go there, because there are many places which I never seen. I think that there are so beautiful in the picture, so more beautiful if I can see my eyes. If I can touch the animals, I want to touch them. I think that it is important for the world to protect nature like Tasmanian Wilderness and Galapagos islands. I want everyone to know about how wonderful they are, and I don’t want to poach animals. They are weaker than us, so we have to protect them for the world’s future. Nature is declining little by little, because human don’t think about our future. We can’t live without nature, but we can’t see only immediate profits. Of course, I feel inconvenience if we couldn’t use car or electric lights. I think that they are great inventions, but we can live less than now. We can live ecology. If we don’t try to protect nature, we will die in the future not so long. I recommend you to have more interested in our planet.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading :)
  308 words/ 8,536 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Of course I know,I've been in Aus for long time.
    Speaking of these cute animal,you'd check dingo out on Internet.
    They are mega much dengerous than devil.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Asuka.

    It's nice. Tasmania is the place that I want to visit.

    I was in Papua New Guinea for 2 years. Papua New Guinea has wildlife same as Tasmania.

    I really wanted to experience wildlife in Tasmania.

    Toshi

    返信削除