2012年6月24日日曜日

Using the Computer

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework. I wrote about using the computer.
Are you good at using a computer? Actually, I am not good at using a computer, so I want to use it well. It is difficult for me to use the computer, and I often use computer in English recently, so it is more difficult than usual. However, I have to do a lot of things which school’s homework, so I am better than until now. I often use the Internet on my computer, and I really enjoy my net surfing. My favorite things which I do on the Internet is Youtube! The site has really many information, so I enjoy that watching TV dramas, cartoons and so on. Anyway, the computer is the most important thing I use recently, because I need to do homework with computer. I think that everyone same to me. I take care of my eyes for my future.
That's all today. Thank you for reading :)
165 words/ 8,228 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿