2012年6月24日日曜日

BR1-10 The Elves and the Shoemaker

"The shoemaker and his wife smiled as they watched them go."(p.45)

A shoemaker who is very kind lived with his wife, and they were happy.
However, they got into a pinch, because a shoe salesman sell cheap shoes front of their house.
I like them, so I dislike the salesman. The salesman is bad man, because he caught the elves, and they were forced make shoes in an attic.  The shoemaker and his wife was helped by the elves, so they presented clothes and shoes for elves. The presents were small and cute, so I think that it is hard for old man and woman to make the presents.
When I finished reading this book, I thought that it is not easy to let profits go.
However, I want to be a human like that.

Punter, Russell. (2004). The Elves and the Shoemaker. Usborne: London.

Thank you for reading :)
150 words/8,063 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿