2012年6月20日水曜日

My Favorite Movie

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and I wrote about my favorite movie today.
Do you like watching movies? What movie is the best?

I like watching movies very much, so I often watching movies on TV or rental DVDs. I like fantasy and love story, but I don’t like horror and violence movies. I can’t like them, but my sisters like horror movies, so I always close my eyes when we watching horror movies. My favorite movie is The Notebook, which is called “The story read for you”. I love this movie, and I cry every time. This story is love story, and times moving their past and now in the movie. The story started that a man told a woman which is dementia the love story of a girl and a boy. The old woman has enjoyed the story which the old man told her. Actually, the love story is their story.  The old woman has senile dementia, so she is becoming forget her memory little by little. The old man, who is her husband, is really sad, but he has never stopped reading and telling their story to her. He told the story again and again, because he loved her deeply.
I cry the last scene every time. This is beautiful love story, so I recommend you to watch this movie.

That's all today. Thank you for reading: )
233 words/ 7,913 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿