2013年1月22日火曜日

Speaking A meeting

Good evening, everyone. I want to write about Speaking A class meeting today.

1358778884741.jpg
We had a exam which a speaking interview. How was it? I was tired, but the member who were together me were my favorite friends, so I was fun, too. We have finished the exam which of speaking class, and we went to dinner at Kitchen Ku which is near the Shimotoori. I have not any exam in tomorrow, but some members have a exam which of listening class. I wish that they can pass the exam. Anyway, we ate dinner, and it was so good.

1358778827219.jpgThen I could talk with my friends, and it was so fun for me. I could know what I have never heard about my friends. It made me excited. I thought that Misaki is the strongest drinker of this class. I was sad, because Megumi, Ruri and Kazumi couldn’t come the meeting, so I want to meet and eat together next time.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : ) Good night ☆

173 words/15,149 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿