2013年1月20日日曜日

My sis!

DSC_0034.JPGGood evening, everyone. I am going to write about my oldest sister, and I introduce you my gods which she gave me. I have three sisters who two older sisters and a young sister.
 My young sister is the last year student of high school, and she took a important exam yesterday to today, we called Center exam. I want her to be who her want to be. My oldest sister has been a tour conductor since 2008, and she was a travel agent before she became a tour conductor. Now she has been to anywhere, and she bought something for my family. For example, she gave them to me and my older sister.

DSC_0035.JPGShe bought them in Taiwan. My older sister wanted to something like this, so my oldest sister searched all over the shops where she went. She also bought this, Oolong tea which tastes good when she drank at Taiwan. It was so delicious to us. Thank you, sis!! I want to take care of her. I like to listen her story about her journey, so I want her to be fine forever. She has been to Tokyo and Nagoya for high school excursion. I want to see her soon!!

That’s all today. Thank you for reading.

212 words/14,024 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿