2012年12月18日火曜日

My favorite animal

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is my favorite animals. Do you like animals? Have you lived with any animals? I want to live with animals ever.

dog and rabbit I love animals so much, so I want to live with animals all the time. I like small animals, because I can live with them. I love dogs better than cats, and my family love dogs, too. We have two dogs now, and they are so cute! I love dogs so much, so I often go pets shop. There are a lot of cute animals, so I always want to stay there. I love rabbits, too. They are fluffy, and their mouths are so pretty. I want to be a breeder when I was a junior high school student. I find out other dream now, but I have admiration still now. I like to go to zoo, but my friends don’t like it, because there smells, so I have hardly chance to go to zoo. I want to talk with animals like Doctor. Dolittle, because if I can talk them like him, I can do anything they want. That is one of the top 10 I want to do. I want to go Africa someday, because there are a lot of wild animals, so I want to see them which natural one. Do you want to see?

That’s all. Thank you for reading : )
236 words / 11,569 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. > I love dogs better than cats, and my family love dogs, too.
    I agree with you,A dog becomes attached to people and is attractive. thats the reason why I love doggy.

    A cat is selfish and is not tamed.
    Sorry about the all of the people who love the cats.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Asuka.

    You like animals very much, don't you?
    I like animals too, but I don't have any animals.

    By the way, have you ever seen Kusukusu before? Kusukusu is a nocturnal animal from Papua New Guinea, and it has soft fur. It is very soft.
    There is a Kusukusu in Kumamoto Zoo.

    Toshi

    返信削除