2012年12月18日火曜日

A Little Bit of Heaven

Good evening, everyone. I am going to write about a movie which I watched yesterday.

The movie name is A Little Bit of Heaven, and the Japanese title is Watashi dake no Happy ending. The story is that a woman who enjoyed her life include her job and her friendship or relationship is cancer which will be die, and she met the God who looked like Whoopi Goldberg. The God said to her, “ I will grant your three wishes.” The first her wish is flying, the second wish is 100 million dollars, and the last one is …


 My favorite scene is when Mally went out to eat lunch with her father who always talk about money and often quarrels with her mother. She doesn’t like her father, but he just didn’t know what he do, what he can do for his precious daughter. Then he told her that he has thought, and he loves her so much. She was glad and satisfies to hear that. She came over a lot of problem, sadness, and fear to die with around people who love her. The last scene was so great, and I couldn’t stop crying. This movie made me sad, but I was so moved. I want to live with smile and laughing everyday, and go to heaven without any regrets.

 I recommend you to watch this movie, so please watch if you have a time.
That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
 246 words/11,984 words

1 件のコメント: