2012年11月5日月曜日

BR2-7 Alice in Wonderland

“Who’s afraid of you? I’m not. You’re only cards!” (p.35)

 This story is one of the most famous stories in the world. Everyone have known about a white rabbit which often called Mary Ann, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter who always held the tea party with his friends and the Queen of Hearts. She wants to say anything and everything, “ Cut off the head!!” I have some admirations for the world of dreaming, but I don’t want to go to Alice’s dreaming, because it is too scary for me. However, I want to eat a cake which says EAT ME. I thought that it was different little means I have known the story, but when I finished reading in English, I felt something different. It was good for me to read books in English, and I think if I knew the story before I read in English, I can enjoy my reading in English.

Carroll, Lewis. (2000).  Alice in Wonderland. Penguin Readers: London. 
163 words/ 5,879 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿