2012年10月31日水曜日

My favorite elementary school memory

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is My favorite elementary school memory. What kind of children are you? I want to know your story.

My elementary school is closed when my younger sister graduated the school, because students of the school were being down. So I lost my old school from then. My elementary school has a lot of green and filled of children’s voices which like fun when I was elementary school student. Our school had animals which some rabbits and tropical fish and hens, and I took care of them. They were very cute, so they were loved by around people who were teachers and students. The rabbits which I gave them from my father’s friend dig many holes around their house, and I often stumble over them. I really like the time which I played with them. I am not good at playing sports, so I played in the room, but I often went to the rabbits’ house.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!
176 words/ 5,716 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Asuka.

    I'm so sorry that elementary school you graduated has been closed. I think you feel so sad, because you have a lot of memory when you were child. However your memory will stay in your heart.


    Toshi

    返信削除