2012年10月1日月曜日

Something special I did during this vacation

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homeworks, and the topic is Something special I did during this vacation. Did you do anything special? I want to know your story.

My family are going to go camping in this summer vacation. I went to camp before, but this is the first time I go camping with my family. I'm looking forward to going!! We are going to stay at a cottage, and we have a plan to do barbecue and fire works. I think that it will be good memory for my family. I have a plan that a meeting of my high school. I don't know how many people come to there, but I'm really glad to meeting to my friends. My friends are students or workers or mothers, so we couldn't have a time to meet each other. I think that if we have the time to meet, I want to treasure that time.

That’s all. Thank you for reading : )!!
163 words/ 2,449 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿