2012年10月1日月曜日

International Cocktail Party

Hello, everyone. My name is Fatima. Nice to meet you. I’m from Egypt which is in Middle East and I will be 56 years old by next month. My birthday is October 10th, so if you met me on the day, I will be glad to saying to me “Happy birthday”. I’m painter, and I drew pictures more than 100, and I have drawn a picture which my family now. My hobby is stamp collecting. This hobby is common with my husband, so we really enjoy our hobby together. I dislike dieting, but I don’t want to fat, so I will diet someday but not now. I have three grand children, and they are very cute and kind for us. I love my family. That’s all. Thank you for reading.

This is my speaking home work, which is international cocktail party.
Thank you for reading : )
147  words/ 2,135 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿