2012年10月1日月曜日

Good and bad points about summer

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homeworks, and the topic is Good and bad points about summer. I am not good at cold weather, but I don’t like too hot weather, so I like spring.

  I think that summer's bad point is HOT!! I dislike to sweat, but I'm always wet with sweat in summer, because I go to school by bicycle. I have to use an arm cover which protect me from ultraviolet rays, but it is too hot. However, I like summer point of foods. I love hot and spicy foods, and a lot of menus in summer. I think that ice creams and juice, tea are very tasty in summer. It's hot, so I feel they are tasty. I'm looking forward to eating new hot foods every summer, so it is good point of summer.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!! See you next time.
151 words/ 2,286 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿