2012年10月31日水曜日

BR2-6 Rapunzel

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.” (p.23)

Most people have heard this name at least one time, because the story, Rapunzel is famous and became the movie by Disney. Rapunzel means lettuce in Grammar. Mr. Rose who is the father of Rapunzel stole a rapunzel which was a vegetable from a witch’s garden for his wife who is Rapunzel’s mother. The witch who is ugly and ill-natured forgave him, but she demand to give the baby who will be Rapunzel as soon as she is born. I love the last scene in this book. Rapunzel has married Prince Hans, and they have three children which are named Pumpkin, Lettuce and Sprout. I think that it’s nice name, because they will know wherever they go by their name.
I watched the movie which was made by Disney last week, and that was fun. I like it, so I want to watch you!
The Brothers Grimm. (2005). Rapunzel. Usborne: London.
158 words/ 5,540 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿