2012年10月16日火曜日

My favorite candy

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and today’s topic is My favorite candy. Do you like candy? I love it, so I always have candy.

I love sweets, and candy is one of my favorite sweets. I always have something sweets, because I want to eat soon when I think that I am hungry. My friends who have studied here together often say “You have always eaten something with smile.” My favorite flavors of candy are cherry or peach. I can’t eat fruits, because I don’t like the feelings in my mouth. However, I love taste of the fruits, so I often drink fruits juices and eat fruits taste’s sweets. I have often buy chupa chups which is one of the most famous names of candy. I always eat candy which without stick, because I want to use my hands, so I eat chupa chups when I am free. And the time makes me happy.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!
165 words/ 3,884 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿