2012年9月22日土曜日

My vacation plan

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is My vacation plan. Did you enjoy your vacation? I want to know about your vacation.

I'm going to write about my vacation plan. My summer vacation has already started, and I have enjoyed my vacation. I went to sea last week, because I heard that a festival which played fire works. It was good news for me, because the place where was the festival is near my grand mother's home. The member were my father and mother and younger sister and me, but my younger sister had a school, so we had to go there in evening. So we couldn't arrive before the last fire work. It was too sad. I was looking forward to watching the fire works, but I could enjoy our fire works which bought at near shop in Amakusa.

That's all today. Thank you for reading : )!! See you next time.
157 words / 1,456 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿