2012年9月19日水曜日

About my summer ②

Hello, everyone. I want to write about my summer vacation again, because I can’t write everything I want to write, so this blog maybe long same to before blog. If you are tired to read, please stop to reading. Are you ready: ) ??

I met my friends from junior high school students. We are students, but we go to different school each other, so we have not met long time. The last time we met, we were high school students. I was really glad to meet my good old friends. We told about our school life, part time jobs, new friends, common friends, family, boyfriends, future interesting things, sweets, taste foods, favorite singer … We spend good time, so I was fun. I felt that if we have not met ten years, we can talk like the last we met yesterday. Friends are my precious things forever. We promise that when we meet next, we will drive to Nagasaki and eat chanpon. We went to Nagasaki in elementary school, and we had a great memory of there, so we want to go Nagasaki again.

I met my different friends, and we went to many shops for buying birthday present to my friends. Her birthday is November 11th , but we couldn’t met the day, because she was job hunting the day. I bought toy camera which is yellow green and film for my friend, because she said “I want to toy camera” to people around her from last year. My friends who I went to go shopping bought a cute wall clock. We went to dinner with her on other day, and gave present to her. She looked like happy, and shouted “How cute!! I want to this. Thank you so much.” I was glad to watching her smile. The dinner was fun, too. My friends became beautiful ladies, so I thought that passing time is too fast. I want to grow as a lady like my friends, but reality is not kind for me.

This year, we will be 20 years old, so we have Coming of Age ceremony on Coming of Age Day. I have to take a picture before the ceremony, and it is going to be album. I think that I live this world 20 years. I don’t know that is still short or long, but it is miracle for everyone to live today and tomorrow comes. I really thank for my family, and I swear that I will take care of my parents if they blind, become senile, and they forget us. They are one of the most precious people for me. By the way, I think that I really unsuitable Kimono. My face look like the Japanese, and I have no waist. People often say “Kimono suits a person with no waist”. Is that not true? Why do I suit kimono? Woman’s face can change much, so I want to make up by professional, because the pictures will keep in the future, so I want to better than usual. I am going to take a picture November 23rd.
This blog is so long, too. Thank you for reading : ) !! See you next time.
532 words/ 1,299 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿