2012年9月19日水曜日

About my summer

Good morning, everyone!! I am going to write about my summer vacation. I really enjoy my summer vacation, so I have a lot of things which I want to write. How about you? I want to see my friends, and hear their summer vacation story. To begin school is not glad, but I really miss my friends who are my favorite.

I went to my grandmother’s home in Amakusa three times. First, I went to there with my father and mother and younger sister to watch fireworks. However, my sister had a school, so we were late. We couldn’t watch the fireworks, but we played fireworks which we bought at a store, so we enjoyed the night. Second, I went to there in the night with my sisters to go to sea. We took swimwear each, but we only ate taste food of the sea. We are not with my grandmother usual, so we want to talk and take care of her when we met. Third, I went to there last week with my mother and my older sister, and we went to hot spring at Amakusa. Amakusa is far, but I want to drive myself someday.

I went on camp with my family in August. We went to Yamashita Rake in Oita, and we stayed at cottage. The cottage is far, but we enjoyed driving from my house, because Aso, during the way, has a lot of green and interesting scene which many cows were eating grass and lots of azalea which were like various animals. We were talking many topics, and that was very fun for me. We did barbecue as our dinner during that my younger sister played with ducks which live the rake. It looks like that my sister ran away from ducks, but ducks followed her all the time. My older sisters and I were laughing that strange scene, but I think that if the ducks run after me, I really scary, because they were so many and so noisy. The cottage had two hot springs which one of them was open-air bath and four rest rooms and eight bed rooms. Wow, how great!! We were very glad. Yamashita Rake is large and green, and we could see the nice view from our cottage’s window and open-air bath. A day which we back to home, we ate Yakisoba which made by my mother and my oldest sister in the morning. It was very delicious. We enjoyed that time, and I never forget that time. The camp was great memory for my family, so I want to go on camp once again with my family. We went to Yufuin when we back to home, and we bought souvenirs to my aunt and grandmothers and ours. We went many shops, and I bought two fried dough cakes which were peanuts and sesame flavor, and they were very delicious. I want to eat again, so I will go to the shop which the fried dough cakes until November.

This is too long, so I am going to divide to next. That’s all this blog, but I will write about summer vacation even next.
Thank you for reading : ) See you next blog!!
535 words/ 767 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿