2012年5月14日月曜日

International Cocktail Party

Hello, everyone. I am going to write that a fictitious character as a foreigner. It is an assignment of writing class.

My name is Sophia, and I'm from Canada. People who live in Canada speak in English and French mainly. My home town is Ottawa, which is the capital of Canada, and the second largest city in the world. Have you heard the city's name? My birthday is July 1st, and the day is the commemoration of the Founding of the Nation in Canada. We called that "Canada Day". I'm a journalist, because I am interested in the international situation. I want to know about Syria now. Syria is breaking out a civil war now; the government is fighting against the anti-government. I don't know that which is bad? Which is wrong? I want to know that why people are fighting. My hobby is coin collecting, but I have just started it. What the most interesting as for my hobby is there are many kind of coin in the world. If I learned about a coin, I can know about a country's history of the coin. My dislike thing is insects, because I can't know what they do next. It is too scary for me. If there were not insects in the world, I was glad so much. Next, I will tell you about my family. I have two brothers and a sister, they are very kind. I am married, but he is so busy and leaving for his new post without us since three years ago. However, he comes back holiday.We have two children which are a girl and a boy, and we live in my parents’ house. My parents are fine, and they love their grandchild. I am not good at cooking, so I want to make our meals better. My children like Poutine, so I can make this. My mother will teach me that how to cook our home's taste in the future. Maybe, I am keeping be a journalist, but my family is the most precious thing until now and from now on, too.

That's all. Thank you for reading : )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿