2012年5月11日金曜日

BR1-4 The Billy Goats Gruff

“I’m an enormous billy goat,” Biffer said, “and I’m ready for a fight.”(p.43)
----------------------
Beanie was the youngest, and he was small. Bertie was the middle brother, and he not good at playing sports. Biffer was the oldest, and he was strong and kind for everyone. They wanted to eat juicy field, so they have to go far away. There is a troll in a bridge during them journey.
---------------------
When I finished reading this book, I felt that how great their love for them brothers. However, I think that the younger brothers said to troll “more good come to here soon” is not good. Of course, I think that I will say to it when I meet a troll. I want to be more stronger like the oldest brother. I recommend to you this book.
-------------------
Bingham, Jane. (2004). The Billy Goats Gruff. Usborne: London .
147 words/3,906 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿