2012年5月2日水曜日

Golden Week Plans

Hello, everyone.This is my typing homework about Golden week plans.

(( Golden Week Plans ))
My golden week plans are three, because golden week is not long. First, I am going to go dinner with my friends in this university, and I am looking forward to seeing them in golden week. Second, I will go travel to Amakusa which my grandmother lives. I will go shopping with my grandmother, and I give something for her. That is present for Mother's Day.I hope it makes her happy. Third, I will go to a park which dogs can run around, feed free and they can make a friend there. I want to go there with my dogs, but my dogs can't drive a car, that means they get carsick. However, they like playing, running and making a friends, so I should take them there. I can't help waiting Golden week!!


Thank you for reading : )
See you next time. 

159 words/2968 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. > I will go travel to Amakusa which my grandmother lives.
    So you went yo Amakusa WHERE your Granpa lives?
    How's it??

    返信削除