2012年9月25日火曜日

What classes I will take next term

Good mornig, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is What classes I will take next term. My classes are better than spring term, but this term will increase our homeworks. That is too hard for me, because I was hard when I took my classes in spring semester.

Spring semester was too hard for me at the first time, but now I thought that it was fun, because I could spend my school life with my favorite friends. Homeworks were hard, because every teacher gave us a lot of them, so we had lots of things to do. However, next semester will be good for me, because I will have less classes than spring. It is the one of good things to don't need to take Reading class. The class had many homeworks, so I'm really happy. I like Writing class. If homeworks were less than spring, I will be very happy.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!
164 words/ 1,679 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿