2012年9月25日火曜日

How I study during the vacation

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is How I study during the vacation. I hardly study, so I am worry about this term. I think that the day which are so busy like spring semester will start.

 It is difficult problem for me that how I study during the vacation. I don't want to read text books, and write something I'm not interested in, but I think that I have to do something for myself. What should I do? I want to study with something fun way. What is the best way for me? I decided to the ways, which are watching movies in English and English subtitle, and reading books I like in English. Just I want to enjoy studying English, so I thought that I try to use English in my favorite things, and I want to study with my younger sister.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!

157 words/ 1,836 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿