2012年7月16日月曜日

Vacation Plans

Good morning, everyone. This is my last typing homework. It's hard for me to type 100 words in English. How about you?
I wrote about vacation plan this time. What will you do in your vacation? I am going to go to my grandmother’s house which in Amakusa. There are a lot of beautiful seas, so I am going to swim there. Also, my family always does BBQ at my grandmother’s house, and there are lots of delicious foods of sea, so I am looking forward to doing BBQ and swimming in the sea. I am going to go dinner with my friends from junior high school, and maybe I am going to go a festival at my hometown, too. I like to watch fireworks, so I decided to go some festival to watch fireworks. I want to do part time job, too. I have school now, but I have free time in vacation, so I will do and I get money for my dreams.
That’s all. Thank you for reading : )
173 words/ 9,881 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿