2012年7月16日月曜日

BR1-14 Holly the Christmas Fairy

“ My elves have made plenty of extra presents.” (p.143)

I read one of the Rainbow magic series this time, too. Holly is a fairy which is Christmas’ fairy, so she wears red cloth with white far like a Santa Claus. I have seen that girl like Holly in Christmas season. Jack Frost stole Santa’s sleigh and three special gifts, too. If girls couldn’t get back the present from them, Christmas became the worst. I thought that children made sad if there were no presents. I have not given any Christmas’ present, but I never thought that Santa isn’t anywhere. The girls could get back the presents and presents which are deliver for children in the world were made by Santa’s elves. They worked harder, and they are so cute, so I like them.


Meadows, Daisy.(2004).Holly the Christmas Fairy. Scholastic: New York.
144 words/ 10,025 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿