2012年6月16日土曜日

Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park

Hello, everyone. I am going to write about Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park which is one of the World Heritage.

Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is one of the National Parks in Australia. It is called Ayers Rock, but it is called only Uluru. Kata Tjuta is called Mount Olga in English. There are 36 big rocks which is called The Olgas. Kata Tjuta means 36 heads in Aborigine’s language. People who are called Aborigine live in there, and they called it Saint Uluru. Ayers Rock was created by erosion of seawater for 6 million years. I think that it can't make by human. How wonderful!! I want to visit there someday. People have to charge money to go to there, and the money supported to Aborigine. That’s good idea, don’t you think? There were some tragedy in history of Aborigine, but they didn’t give up living in there. I want people to take care of people of Aborigine.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
166 words/ 7,092 words 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Asuka.

    Ayers Rock is the place that I want to visit someday. I have been to Australia a few times, but I've never been Ayers Rock yet.

    Toshi

    返信削除