2012年6月11日月曜日

Foreign Country

This is my typing homework. Have you gone abroud? I want to go all over the world someday.

 I have never gone to foreign countries, so I want to go foreign countries someday. I especially want to go to New Zealand, because there is a lot of green. New Zealand is the stage which many movies. I am a big fan of The Chronicles of Narnia, which was written by C.S. Lewis. I want to see the view of the movie. I want to go India, too. India has many spices, and I want to eat curry of India. I like spicy food, so I want to buy some spice, and I will use them after I come back to Japan. Do you like foregin country's food? What' the best? Can you cook it? I want to try cook something not famous food, and I eat with my friends.

 Thank you for reading : )
155 words/ 6,926 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿