2012年4月14日土曜日

First Classes and New School Year

Hi!! How are you doing? I can’t write 100 words of typing homework, it is too hard for me. Can you write it soon? Can anyone tell me how to write it??
((First Classes and New School Year))
Spring semester has already stared, and I became second year student. I want to enjoy this year with my friends. My first class of this semester is American's history of literature, and it is very interesting for me. New teacher and new classes, and new schedule are tired me, but I have to try them. I have to read 5books for an introduction to literature of English, but it is not easy for me. A teacher of inter-cultural communication looks like kind to students, so I want to join her class early. I think that compulsory subjects should be decrease homework, because we are too hard.
Thank you for reading!! Have a nice weekend:)
154 words/1408 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿