2012年4月13日金曜日

Host Family Letter

Dear host family,
 My name is Asuka. I’m a girl, and nineteen years old. I was born in Okinawa, and I’m living in Kumamoto now. I like Kumamoto, because there are many beautiful places like the Aso high lands. Have you ever been to Kumamoto? If you could come to Kumamoto, I want to guide you. How many people are there in your family? We are a family of six, and we have two dogs and eleven goldfish. I have two older sisters and a younger sister, so we are four sisters. How many brothers and sisters do you have? Please tell me about things that are popular among young people. Recently Kumamon, which is a bear, and a character of Kumamoto is popular in Japan. I like Kumamon, but I like Stitch better than Kumamon. I like Stitch, so my favorite color is blue. My favorite food is hot and spicy food, I like a one-pot dish cooked at the table in particular, what is the best food in your country? Do you eat something hot and spicy? How about the climate in your country? I hope there is a warm climate there, because I’m sensitive to the cold. I’m not good at cold, but I like to play in the snow. I built a snowman with my sister this winter. What do you do on holiday? Have you ever gone out with all the members of your family? I’m glad if you tell me about your town. I’m interested in the culture of foreign countries, so I’m looking forward to visiting your country. Can you speak Japanese? Are you interested in Japan? I’m going to take yukata and Karuta, and some seasoning of Japan like soy sauce. If you want to something, please tell me. I will bring it. I’m looking forward to meeting you. Thank you for reading. Please take good care of yourself. Bye.
From Asuka
326 words/704 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿