2012年12月5日水曜日

Walking or...



Hello, everyone. How are you? It’s colder recently, so I can’t get up early. I want to sleep in warm bed, but I must not be late my classes, so I have prepared something which I want to get up like a pumpkin pudding or a cup of hot cocoa. Do you feel like me? If you had felt like me, I want to know how to get up.

My older sister has new hobby recently. It’s walking, and she bought new walking shoes to the hobby. It’s very good for health, so I said “It’s nice idea. Animo!” to her. She goes to anywhere by walking. I like to go out with my sisters, so I have walked with her. However, I can’t catch up with her, because she walks so fast, and she can walk so far. I was really surprised at her speed, and I thought that she is faster little by little, so I decided to go by my bicycle if I go out with my sister.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )
180 words/ 10,242 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Asuka.

    I agree with that walking is so nice. It is good for your health and useful to refresh yourself. You can see many things by walk.

    Toshi

    返信削除