2012年12月28日金曜日

BR2-14 Dick Whittington

“Turn again Whittington, thrice mayor of London.” (p.40)

 Dick Whittington who is this tale’s hero was a very poor boy, but he was not a lazy boy. I thought that he must be great parson before I finished reading, because I couldn’t find out his parents, but he tried to live himself. Dick was just a boy, but he had great will. Mrs. Curry was not good woman for Dick, but he could meet great people in London. I was really surprised at his acting which sold Tom which his cat and helped him very much. I can’t believe that, but it made good in the end. I thought that Dick did everything for himself, and that made him great, so if I want to be anything, I have to do everything I can do for myself. I was really glad to seeing Dick’s happiness.

Punter, Russell.(2008). Dick Whittington. Usborne: London.
145 words /12,345 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿