2012年10月21日日曜日

My favorite music

Hello, everyone. This is my typing homework, and the topic is My favorite music. I think that everyone like music, so we spend every day with music.

My favorite singer is JUJU who is woman singer, because she has clear voice, so her songs are very beautiful. I like listening to her song, so I have a lot of her song in my cell phone, and I have listened to her song when I have free times. I like listening to soundtracks of movies and dramas, because I can recall scenes which I have watched when I hear the music. I really respect for people who make the soundtracks, because I can’t make it never and there are not same music of movies and dramas, so the people make it from the beginning. That’s great. I am always surprised at only one music in the movie makes us fun, scary, excited, sad, moved, and happy. I think that the music is one of the magic.

That’s all today. Thank you for reading : )!!
174 words/ 4,709 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿